Wednesday, December 12

I'm still alive, I'm still alive~

How many times can I say 'I'm back!' ? XD BUT I am. *starts singing Sunset Glow randomly* um. Anyways.



I'm back to my laptop finally even though it pisses me off and I'm starting to get back into sims, though I've missed probably tons of new cc.. >o< Coincidentally Fannie is back as well so you know what that means? You'll see on Friday, that's what ahaha

OH. New sim. I'm making it like a 'I'm coming back to sims and the site so heres something for the exchange even though it's crap and I'd rather upload sims to my blog' kinda thing... If my launcher ever decides to work T^T
(I also made an awesome freaking sim randomly...I'll probably post him soon :DDDDD)

Is it weird I like someone pretty much old enough to be my dad? XD I want him to be my oppa though ^^

BTW the pics a very obvious hint to my new awesome sim xD
Current songs while I write this very slowly -
NalinA - Block B (BBC ftw ;D)
What the Hell - B.A.P. (My fav song by them ^^)
Kill This Love - Epik High (Seriously I don't think EH will ever die :3)
Lies Remix - Bigbang <3

No comments:

Post a Comment