Friday, December 14

Coffee high gone = Unhappy canadian >:(




My sims blog is getting a much needed revamp finally! New pages and crap will be made...soon...sometime xD I'll be making a page for previews of upcoming sims for sure and whatever else I think of lol
OH and later on you'll see what the surprise I was talking about before is :D



Current mood:
omgah it's a non bigbang or epik high gif ._.
I just crashed from my caffeine high. I am not happy >:| I need my fix of peppermint mocha's damnit!

Current song: Fight the Bad Feeling - T-Max .... *starts bawling* T^T Such. A. Freaking. Sad but awesome song that makes me melt T~T Just...their voices *sniff* and... when he says mianhae its like *melts into puddle*
._. Don't judge. I like the song. And for some reason I love hearing korean guys saying sorry, cause it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment