Thursday, November 8

Stupid laptop -_-

I've been mia again lately, I sorry >.< It's just life is *ick* and my laptop is slowly but surely dying... my graphics are pixelated big time, even with mods, nothing works properly and the screen is going -_-



SO in other words I won't be doing anything on my computer (aside from maybe anime cause the ipad won't play some videos) until I get a new one this chistmas hopefully...and once everything is set up I'll be back to playing sims and hopefully skyrim ^^ (I can't play it on this one because my memory is too low -_-)

OH right. My birthday passed xD I'm 17 now... O.o

Anything new with my boring life? ....nothing really xD

Finished watching Boys over Flowers <3<3<3 I freaking LOVED the show! ^^ I hated dramas before, never had any interest in them, but now I have complete interest in Korean Dramas \(≧∇≦)/
Lee Min Ho is amazing :3 and Kim Bum is sew cute ^^
Ummm.... Oh im on episode 22 of Black Butler :3 I finally put my foot down and found a site to watch it on...hopefully I won't get a virus ._.  But I'll take the chance because I love Sebastian ^^

Soo uhhh... yeah xD I'll be back after christmas probably!!! ... ._.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday..^^
    The pic is really awesome.. *giggle*

    ReplyDelete