Friday, October 19

This mv is Epik :D

It's been ten days since my last post ._. which was about Epik High, and guess what? This one's about them too! :D

So I've been waiting for Epik High's comback since I first seen Tablo on Strong Heart's YG Family Special back when I first heard about Bigbang in June (>.< I feel like such a noob) Cause I fell in love with Tablo then :) Anyways...


I LOVE THIS SONG AND MV! XD I don't think their change was bad at all, I love the new album like I love their old ones so haters can gtfo XD Up is an awesome song/mv too and Kill This Love and all the rest :) I would get into 'review mode' here but I don't want to bore everyone who doesnt like K-pop >~<
I should make a blog for K-pop reviews... ._. maybe another day XD

...I can't watch videos anymore cause it goes green then internet explorer doesn't respond. -___- I HATE THIS LAPTOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment