Tuesday, October 9

Epik High C:

SO GLAD EPIK HIGH DECIDED TO COME BACK!

That is all. (Not really...)
:3
But I am, I've been waiting for Its cold to come out since it was announced, and when it was released I listened to it and fell in love love love :D
Hehe :3

Oh. Right. So. -.- I was supposed to get tickets to the bigbang concert in la November 2nd but couldn't because we couldn't afford it. Needless to say, I was so freaking upset. T^T we might still get some if we find someone who's selling theirs but I wanted VIP tickets. T-T Whoever has them is so freaking lucky, seriously, I'd like...give up my ps3 for them. And that's saying a lot XD But honestly I'd give anything for them D'x

Anyways...
I've been playing zoo tycoon for the last... 5-6 hours, made an awesome zoo, was almost finished filling the entire large map when my dads fucked up computer decides to update and shut down the computer. It of course didn't save and all I can do is sit here, twitching my eye at the screen. -_-

Current song: None D: but Dirty Cash by Bigbang is stuck in my head xD

I haven't listened to anything other than k-pop (aside from when I hear things on tv etc.) for three months now ._. Found an awesome french radio station that I listen to almost 24/7 that plays all k-pop :3 I love the Internet XD

...it's past 4am already x_x I should go to bed...
Oh...and I still haven't fixed sims yet. :/ Stupid EA! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment