Wednesday, September 5

TOP Progress

TOP OPPAN DONE!
XD that sounds like really bad grammer o.O but it isnt haha anyways

Seunghyun (TOP) is done; I decided to just suck it up, push my ocd aside, take/edit pics and get him ready to go up sometime. I still need to get the list of cc since its been too long for me to remember where everything is from and such, but I'm happy even thought it's 5:30 in the morning xD

My mom knew who it was right away, and I trust her judgment so I think he's...alright... *facepalm* I'm so hard on myself.

I can't wait to get him up though! Even if he's not perfect I'm still proud :D

Current Song: Big Boy - T.O.P.

I've cried 5 times because of 71 the movie. T-T I watched it three times and cried even when I thought I wasn't going to, and twice cause I'm an idiot and keep watching clips of it...

Current Mood:
 
 
*twenty minutes later, still haven't posted this cause I'm stuck on a bigbang gif spree again o.o my eyes are dried out.*
I found this. It made me smile cause I'm too tired to laugh, I look exactly like oppa here...XD


No comments:

Post a Comment