Wednesday, September 26

Le rambles

This post name makes no sense XD

Tried reinstalling sims, took forever and now for some reason it's crashing... -_- ea pisses me off sometimes.... I will get it working though! Then I'll be off to finally start making GD xD

Now onto random rambles...!! Thats a cool name! I CALL DIBS. ...*facepalm*

I'm bored.............thinking of making a tumblr....or twitter....or both....maybe instagram.....I'll never go on it... XD I have a facebook now (not for sims surprisingly, I just made it so I could get updates on *cough* bigbang....hehe)

Anyone a VIP? I have an account though I havn't done anything with it cause I just read news and stuffs (poor topie oppa D:)

...was the live broadcast really this morning?! o.o I feel like it was yesterday....probably because I fell back asleep after it was over XD Dae was sew cute :3

Now I'm off to  go watch 71 again! :D

._. I dance like this in the kitchen all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment