Tuesday, September 18

Get yo crayon! ;D

A lot has happened since I last posted... ._.
My cat Mookie passed away last Wednesday night :( She was 20 though and had a great 7 years with us so it's bittersweet in a way. Today we adopted two senior cats in her name...
 
This is Maxine (Who we will soon call Binx) She's about 13 and keeps walking on my keyboard XD
 
And this is Miriam (Who we'll call Jinx) She's about 10 and is sooo fluffy! :3
 

With everything going on in my life at the moment, I haven't been able to go on sims so everythings on hold again -_- And on Saturday I'm going to start my babysitting job (yay. =.=') so I'll have even LESS time to go on my laptop..... *grumbles*
 
On a side note though I won't start a rant about how retarded people are now with gangnam style. I watched it the day it came out. I started liking k-pop because of bigbang. I AM NOT following a freaking trend like others (the ones who like gangnam style because its cool NOT because its a good song etc.) I just hope to god that people don't start 'liking' k-pop because of this. k-pop doesn't need fake retards who know nothing about music liste....... -.- I'll stop here.
 
top. *squishy face*

WHAAAAA?!?! I have more bigbang songs than any other bands. O.O Le holy shite. It's just cause I have acapellas/instrumentals and english/japanese versions too....I still have a lot though... Almost all the songs. eheh *adverts eyes* I need an itunes card damnit -.-
 
Current Song:
We Belong Together (English Version) - Bigbang
 
!!! I love their older songs :D
 
Feels good to be back on my laptop blogging again, cause I can vent my retardedness and not care xD
 
Anybody else think crayon is an epic mv? I watched it as soon as it came out :P (I was half asleep >.<) It's amazing :3

No comments:

Post a Comment