Tuesday, August 21

Recommendation - 71: Into the Fire

I just watched the movie 71: Into the Fire and...I can't even express my sadness right now. I've NEVER cried because of a movie but I can't stop bawling my eyes out... It's probably the best movie I've ever seen, and I've seen tons of great ones...

This is a really weird post I know but seriously I highly recommend this movie, it's so powerful and is an amazing story. Just ready yourself for tears T-T


Oh and while I'm at it, I'm going to be really busy from now on so my sims I want to put up for download will be on hold until I get some time. I have about three sims that are completely finished, plus my top sim which is pretty much done, and after I put those up I'll try to make the rest of my celebrity sims though it will be a while before I can start on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment