Friday, August 3

Because I'm bored and will be m.i.a. for a few days...

So I'll be without wifi AND phone reception for a whole weekend!! DX But it's okay cause I'm dog sitting at my aunts place and there's a pool and a hot tub there so.... I'll be like YEAHHHHHH xD Loud music!! XD

So anyways I want to make a funny post before I go (it won't be funny xD)...and I have lots of bigbang gifs to use (don't judge me! they're funny! >.<) so I'm going to recreate what happened today...
*True story, I even danced like this*

So my mom and I were in the living room, I was listening to my iPod when…


One of my favorite songs (I think it was Fantastic Baby) comes on. Then I’m all…


And my mom’s just like…while I’m singing out loud with both earbuds in


When my favorite part is close…


Then...JUST before the best part my friend TEXTS ME and the MUSIC STOPS...
(Not bigbang but whatever xD)


I collect myself cause it might be important…until I realize she said ‘xD’


I tell her she threw off my groove, and she laughs




I feel like running over there…


And doing this…


And then…

No comments:

Post a Comment