Tuesday, February 21

Results - Light in dark places

I've been on photoshop for so long ._.

So anyways I was going to put this on morbid illusions but I'm too lazy to at the moment XD



Here's the photo that I thought of when I saw the pose:

And here's the photo I started with:

Annnd voila:

I like naming photos so this one's called 'Light in dark places'

How I did it:
So what I did was I got rid of everything in the background, flipped the photo, made his hair orange (Which took forever!) made a reflection then pasted the photo I wanted to recreate on top of it and erased everything but the fire and star thingy. I cant remember what its called >.< After that I just did the normal things of burning/dodging and sharpening. I'm acually very proud of how well it turned out :)
I made another picture from that one but I'll post that on morbid illusions tomorrow or something. I need to get back to writing ._. I want to get another chapter up before thursday.

Tell me what you think :) My other picture is much better and not as boring as this one just so you know XD

No comments:

Post a Comment